Jln. Pantai Kedonganan No. 12 Jimbaran Bay Kuta Bali Indonesia
0361 702 224 / 793 4299 /
- Open : 08.00 s/d 00.00
- About : Baliku Cafe opened on October 1, 2007 in Kedonganan Beach - Jimbaran Bay. It started as a three outdoor tables remain sheltered under the umbrella style roof made of palm trees. Cooking area (two halved steel drums filled with coco) standing in front of the waiting room, a room whose walls were constructed of woven palm leaves.
A single toilet West stand facing the white sandy beach where the sun will fall every night to say goodbye to an amazing sunset. An indication that in time, Baliku Cafe will grow to offer guests an outstanding dining experience, take refuge in, candles and delicious aroma of grilled seafood fire.
Through the cooperation of local and western management, Baliku Cafe has grown to become one of the places to eat most popular Jimbaran Bay.
- Facilities : - Live Music
- Promo : 20% OFF
- Terms & Conditions : - 20% OFF given for the purchase of Food Seafood, Seafood Packages, ala carte according to the price listed on the menu
- 20% OFF does not apply to ordering drinks listed on the menu
- How to use : - The card holder must show "mycard" member's card
- Show your mycard digital to receive benefites