Warung Kayu Api
Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No 95, Bali
- Open : All Days 10.00 - 23.00
- About : Warung Kayu Api is the idea of Ida Bagus Rai, a Sanur native, who has had extensive experience as executive and head chef in various star-rated resorts in Bali and Lombok, as well as several years in Dubai and Australia.
After coming back from Australia in 2010 and finding it difficult to obtain a suitable position in a larger hotel, Rai thought why not try using his knowledge and experience to start out with his own warung. When the opportunity arose to rent a 700m2 piece of land along the By Pass in Sanur with superb views to the Bali Beach Golf Course, he didnt think twice to take a chance.
His partner in this new venture is Margit Arnold, who has been in Indonesia since 1990 and was general manager for several hotels in Bali, Lombok and East Java.
Warung Kayu Api will be a new beginning and a new exciting enterprise for both of these hospitality professionals. Whilst Sanur is not as easy a place for a restaurant as are other places like Kuta or Seminyak, they both believe that there is room for a warung with good food at reasonable rates.
Warung Kayu Api will concentrate on Balinese favorites, such as Babi Guling (suckling pig), Ayam and Bebek Betutu (chicken and duck in Balinese spices) and international cuisine. The latter focusing on char-grilled items, giant skewers, pasta, pizza, popular Mexican dishes, such as nachos, quesadillas and tacos, and many more.
Finally a place where you can have Babi Guling, followed by a nice cup of espresso. All this, whilst looking across the park-like landscape of the adjoining golf course.
- Facilities : - Free Wifi
- Promo : 10% OFF
- Terms & Conditions : - Promotion for all transaction
- How to use : - The card holder must show "mycard" member's card
- Show your mycard digital to receive benefites