Jalan Pondok Kelapa Raya Blok J13 No. 2C, Duren Sawit, Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta 13450
- Open : 11.00–22.00
- About : Sushi is a Japanese food consisting of rice which is formed with side dishes (neta) such as seafood, meat, raw vegetables or cooked sushi rice has a delicate taste sour because seasoned mixture of rice vinegar, salt, and sugar. supposedly habit preserve fish by using rice and vinegar comes from the mountainous regions of Southeast Asia. Basic science behind the fermentation process the fish are packed in rice is that the vinegar is produced from the fermentation of rice outlines amino acids from fish meat. The result is one of the five basic tastes, called umami in Japanese In ancient times, Japanese people may have strong appetite for sushi is always served in large portions. Until 1970 the sushi is still a luxury food. Ordinary people in Japan only eat sushi to celebrate special occasions, and is limited to sushi delivery.
- Facilities : - free wifi
- Promo : 15% OFF
- Terms & Conditions : - 15% Off applies to minimum purchase of Rp. 200,000 does not include Tax & Service
- 15% Off not valid on Saturday and Sunday, red date / another great day
- 15% applies when eaten in place.
- How to use : - The card holder must show "mycard" member's card
- Show your mycard digital to receive benefites