Braga Huis Coffee & Friends
Jl. Braga No. 47, Asia Afrika
- Open : Mon - Sun 10:00 - 22:00
- About : The old building was usually deserted. Only occasionally there are people posing in front of a sign had visited Braga, a famous street in Bandung, which has a collection of old buildings from the Dutch.
However, since October 2011, the building was to be "alive". Braga Huis Cafe & Resto operate there.
"Huis in Dutch means home. We want to bring the atmosphere of the house in this place, "said owner Braga Huis, Dicky Luwigi.
The most typical of Braga Huis, coffee archipelago is treated with a variety of tools from abroad. Fragrant coffee will fill the room when the bartender cultivate the seeds.
Aceh Gayo coffee, Bali Kintamani, Toraja Kalosi, and Sumatra Lintong can be enjoyed by different processing methods. Methods espresso, brewed, siphon, French press, or Vietnamese drip can try to feel the pleasure of coffee.
Espresso and brewed coffee can be common. But what about the siphon, French press, and Vietnamese drip? Coffee that has been in-glinder, from the seeds into a powder, can be processed with these tools.
French press coffee filter is a special tool from the French. Syphon is a tool to process the coffee powder by means evaporated. And the Vietnamese drip coffee powder processing equipment from Vietnam.
- Facilities : - Free Wifi
- Promo : 10% OFF
- Terms & Conditions : - Minimum transaction IDR.250.000
- How to use : - The card holder must show "mycard" member's card
- Show your mycard digital to receive benefites