Camp Hulu Cai Resto
Jl. Pesantren,Desa Cibedug 1 Kab.Bogor
- Open : 08.00-21.00
- About : Of valuable experience during childhood, finally in 2005 we established a management training in the open under the name Camp Hulu Cai (CHC). The name is taken from the English language and the Sundanese, hoping to be a catalyst mirror of acting locally but thinking globally. Camp in the Indonesian language have meaning; temporary shelter (impermanent). While Hulu Cai in Indonesian is "water head" (center); somewhere not far from the springs. Because it is toponymy Camp Hulu Cai was in lembahan that have water sources (springs) are plentiful. In addition to the central means of springs, Hulu Cai in this case could also mean as the source of life and a source of enlightenment. Where the flow of the concepts of life are always renewable through a very natural process.
Care, harmony and confidance, are we at the same jargon acronyms of Camp Hulu Cai (abbreviated to: CHC). Which is expected to grow in every human being (micro cosmos) towards himself, others, even nature and the environment. For the achievement of human civilization harmony to the universe (macro cosmos).
- Facilities : - Free Wi-fi,
- Smooking area,
- Promo : 15% OFF
- Terms & Conditions : - Applies to the F & B minimum transaction of IDR 250.000 and every day
- How to use : - The card holder must show "mycard" member's card
- Show your mycard digital to receive benefites